Carers Week 2017 at the Carers Support Centre - our biggest yet!
Carers Week 2017 (12 - 18 June 2017) at the Carers Support Centre is gearing up to be our biggest yet, with more events than ever before. Our jam-packed programme includes:
· Freebies to give away for carers
· Opportunities to chat to a professional relevant to your caring situation
· Relaxing massage, dance, henna hand painting and therapeutic art sessions
· Vintage afternoon tea at the Carers Café
· Talks on building a carer-friendly Croydon and healthcare services for carers
· Chance to have your say on Croydon’s Carers Strategy
· Annual Carers’ Information Day
· And much, much more!
Download our flyer
You can find a full timetable of all our Carers Week activities with further details in our flyer: Carers Week 2017 at the Carers Support Centre. Paper copies can be picked up at the Carers Support Centre.
Carers' Information Day: Wednesday 14 June 2017, 10am - 2pm
Our annual Carers’ Information Day takes place on Wednesday 14 June, 10am - 2pm at Community Space Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA. Carers can pick up useful information, meet local professionals and find out what support is available. Drop in any time between 10am - 2pm. Pick up a map with directions to the Community Space from the Carers Support Centre.
About Carers Week - a national campaign to recognise carers
Carers Week is an annual national campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK. This year, Carers Week is focusing on Building Carer Friendly Communities. Carer friendly communities support carers to look after their loved ones well, while recognising that they are individuals with needs of their own.